Tuesday 14 January 2014

a late night

I'm soooo tired!!! This has been a late one, I'm an early to bed girl and it's past my bed time. On top of that it was my late night at work today and I nipped in to see my mum on my way home. I got home at 8.20 and I am so so tired. After having my dinner and tackling the mountain of washing up I collapsed on the couch and did a little bit of this...











can you guess what it is? I bet you can't!
And because I am so tired I am doing a bit of a cop out tonight, it's all pictures peeps!
















These are all the odd handknit socks in my clean washing basket. I do not understand where all their mates have gone! This is hours of work and I can't wear a pair! I realise there hasn't been much knitting on this blog. I'm sort of taking a break from it, I have fits of different hobbies and this is the only one that has never been left behind, my grandma taught me when I was very young and I have been doing it ever since.















This is where my cat has decided her new home is. The wicker basket with tissue and some old scraps in, there is nothing in there I love so I'm not too bothered but it was pretty creepy to be sitting at my sewing table and here her meowing to me. It took me a long time to realise she was right above me, I think she was just messing with me. 











A piccie of my vintage sewing box, can't remember if I have posted about this but it is from the vintage shop in town and i love it to pieces. unfortunately so does the cat and she has started sitting on it when I walk past her and give her no attention. I'm going to have to sort that.
















This is what I bought on monday, I love this yarn, I made my cousin a blanket from this yarn in pinks and purples when her baby was born. These might go on crochet projects, something I can do in front of the TV when I get a minute to watch it. My fave is the mustard.

SO thats almost it for tonight. But one little shout out, I have a very nice email pen pal but I have been locked out of the email acc I use to speak to her. I feel a bit cut off and I can't tell her that I haven't just forgotten about her :( 

Calli! If you happen upon this, I am a total numpty who has forgotten her email password. I will get back in i promise!!!! 

Happy sewing everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment